Here is a list of the things that I am looking forward to doing once I loose weight.
1. To be able to sit with my legs crossed for longer than 10 seconds
2. Shopping at any store I want to for clothing instead of only at plus size clothing stores
3. To be able to sit comfortably in an air plane seat
4. Go on amusement rides with my kids
5. Never worry that a seat belt will not fit me on a plain or ride
6. Fitting a smaller bra size!
7. Go horse back riding
8. Not being scared that a chair will break when I sit in it
9. My joints not hurting when I climb stairs
10. Being able to dance, two step, with my husband with out feeling like I need an oxygen bottle at the end of only on dance!
Nice list. I look forward to hearing you talk about achieving these things because I know they will be milestones.
ReplyDelete