Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Beans for Supper Again

I am now taking puree foods hurray! I can now eat scrambled or soft boiled eggs, cottage cheese, soft cheese, re fried beans, and tuna. As long as the food has some protein is soft and almost liquid I can eat it. the re fried beans are the best. I am mixing them with salsa that I have pureed. Sprinkle a little grated cheese on the top and supper is served. Yummmm.

OK who am I kidding. I miss eating. I had a little "why did I do this", " I am tired of not being able to eat", "I can not do this, I love to eat to much" and " I want to eat!!!". Had a good cry but still feel low. I miss crunchy things. I miss chocolate covered donuts. I miss french fries. I know that I will be able to eat most foods again I just do not know if I will make it to that stage.

I love to eat which is what got me to were I am this minute. I have battled my weight since childhood. Some times I ask why me God?!! I look at strangers and friends and am jealous that they can eat all the food they want and still do not have a weight issue. I am scared that I am not going to loose weight even though I had the surgery. I have stalled at 286lb. I am afraid  that if I do loose the weight that I will gain it all back in 3-5 years. I was so motivated to have this surgery and now I am like what was I thinking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment