Had a bad night last night. Had a lot of incision and gas pain . Who knew that gas would be so painful. I need to look up the whole gas thing after this surgery because it is horrible. I was up almost every 2 hours last night in pain. I even had a little self pity cry at one point. I was not taking as much pain med yesterday as I should because I am arfaid of running out of pain meds and looking like a drug seeker. I almost called the MD this am to ask for more pain meds. Robert suggested a whole muscle relaxer instead of 1/2 and this with the pain med has helped. I will still need to call the surgeon tomorrow and tell her what an idiot her intern is for ordering me such a small amount of medication.
On a good note I got on the scale today. Here it is world. My pre-surgery weight was 305lb. Today I am 294lb. Made me feel a little better.
No comments:
Post a Comment