Friday, February 11, 2011
Home
Came home from the hospital today. I have not felt up to writing. The first day after my surgery is a little foggy. I was having really bad withdrawal effects from my antidepressants. If I miss a day or two of my meds I start feeling lightheaded and dizzy. The nursing staff was acting like they did not believe me. It took all day until 3pm to get one of my pills and also that long to get an order for me to have clear liquids. My nurse was a twit that day. She was not my nurse again thank goodness. On the second day post surgery I was feeling better. Had a shower. Was allowed to have thicker fluids like soup, cream of wheat and pudding. No more dizziness. Came home today. Kids were still alive as were Grandma and Grandpa. I made the mistake of getting on the scale when I came home. No weight loss yet. Robert told me not to as he took a few days at home for the fluid he was holding to to let go then he could seethe weight loss. Glad to be home in my own bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment