Sunday, January 30, 2011

9 Days to go!

I had Robert (my husband) take pre-surgery pictures of me on Friday night. It was like having mug shots done. It is really hard to look at these pictures. It is different when you have pictured taken in a formal setting. Those pictures are not normally full body shots. So after that depressing chore I did pre-surgery measurements of myself. Surprisingly that did not bother me as much. The one thing that I hope shrinks are my boobs! It is so hard to find a bra in my size. I have to order them on line. Well off to have my strawberry shake for lunch.

1 comment:

  1. I remember talking to you about the bra thing. I was in shock that bra's came in those letters! I know how much it bothered you then, I can only imagine as the years have gone by and struggling with this. I am so proud of you Charmaine. I know this must be a scary exciting thing to undertake. And not easy. I will be sending positive thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete