Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Nothing New

Just thought I would write a note. Pain is slowly getting better. Almost no pain sitting or lying down. Standing still and walking are still a bitch. Starting  to get a little bored at home. I have been watching the show Ugly Betty. I have never seen it before last week. It is so funny!

Robert is starting to have a rough time manging work, kids and me. He is trying not show it buy I know. I did it all when he had his surgery last year and it was really hard. Getting kids picked up by 530, supper made, getting to after school activities on time getting every one in bath and bed by 8pm. Don't forget the homework. I survived and so will he. I have been trying to get up in the AM to help with Sarah lunch and breakfast. That is about all I can do right now. Well except direct everyone from the couch. I could never have done this without his support. Hang in there Honey!

Thanks to all that have given me encouragement and replies on my blog or Facebook. You have no idea how much that means to me.

289lb today!

No comments:

Post a Comment