I miss eating chocolate. I love chocolate. I could eat it all day long. I can not eat very much of it any more. The sugar in it makes me feel terrible. The sugar free stuff sucks! I found I can have one or 2 small squares and that is it. But only have one or two small squares is really hard to do. It takes lots of self control.
I am now down 54lb. It feels like it is not coming off fast enough. I have to keep remembering that I only had the surgery 4 months ago. It seems like I had it forever ago! I am wearing pants now that are 3 sizes smaller. It is taking longer for the tops to decrease in size but that is because of the girls. But they too are shrinking. Down 2 bra sizes! Bob is not happy about that.
Eating is so much easier now. I can eat almost anything. Well almost. I still do not eat any pasta. I have not even tried it but do not miss it and other people that I know that have had the surgery have a hard time getting it to go down. I do not tat anything fried. Too much fat. Lots of fresh fruit and protein for me. I love Mexican food. It goes down the best. No bread. That I do miss. I was a big sandwich and burger eater. Now I just eat the insides of both.
I also miss diet coke. I used to drink it all day long. Now it makes mu stomach hurt. I drink lots of hot and iced tea. Anyone have any suggestions on what else to drink that has very low sugar that is not just water?
No comments:
Post a Comment