Tuesday, March 29, 2011
30lb Gone!
Has been a while since I have written. Time goes by quickly when you get busy and are feeling better. About 2 weeks ago my pain just went away. The doctor told me I would wake up one AM and it would be gone and she was right. I started back to work 1/2 days last week them back to work full time this week. Feels good to be active again. Even went up to Victoria to see my parents with no problems. I still am having some difficulties with nausea but even that is getting better with time. Many things are still hard to eat and sometimes I still want what I can not have but even the cravings and urges are getting easier to deal with. So to those that might be having this surgery be prepared to have pain and nausea after surgery but don't give up as it will pass! I thought I would never feel better, I was constantly asking what have I done to my self and wishing I had never done the surgery. Now almost 8 weeks post surgery things are starting to get back to normal. Life felt like it was on hold for so many weeks now it feels like it is moving again. I am down 30lb! It feels like it is not going away fast enough but I am no longer getting on the scale daily and this helps with not feeling so frustrated with the slow weight loss. Last year I would have been excited about 30lb but now I am looking forward to the 100lb mark. I know it will take time but I want it all gone now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment